Community Partners Deliver Quality Dental Care Statewide
· Aloha Medical Mission for operating support for their free dental clinic on Oahu.
· Bay Clinic for purchase of a mobile health van to provide dental services to remote communities in East Hawaii.
· Dental Lifeline Network Hawaii for the Hawaii Donated Dental Services Program which provides free dental services to those in need.
· Hawaii Primary Care Association for the Oral Health Data Integration project.
· Hui No Ke Ola Pono for a school-based sealant program for Maui students and equipment for a new dental operatory at their Hana clinic.
· Kokua Kalihi Valley Comprehensive Family Services for expansion of preventive oral health services in area schools.
· Lanai Community Health Center for dental equipment and supplies.
· Life Foundation for dental service copayments for HIV positive clients.
· Shriners Hospital for dental equipment for the Dental Under Sedation Program.
· University of Hawaii Foundation – Maui College for the expansion of dental care and support services to underserved populations on Maui.
· University of the Pacific for expanding access and improving oral health through the Virtual Dental Home system of care in Hawaii.
Related HDS Foundation