HDS Foundation Requests for SMILEKits
The HDS Foundation accepts requests for oral health kits to help support our mission of improving oral health statewide. SMILEKits include a toothbrush, toothpaste, and floss, and can be requested by organizations that are providing oral health education to the underserved population.
- 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations
- Schools and government agencies
- Requests must be submitted at least two months prior to the distribution date.
- SMILEKits will be available for pick-up at the HDS Foundation office located at 900 Fort Street Mall, Suite #1900. Kits will be mailed to neighbor island organizations.
- Donations are limited to once per calendar year.
- SMILEKits are based on availability.
For more information, please email [email protected] or call Stephanie Antonio at 808-529-9277.